Tucked away discreetly our newly renovated and updated cottage lends itself beautifully for a cosy ‘hideaway’ or romantic ‘love-nest’ for two.
Set in the Cairngorms National Park just 10 minutes from Tarfside and 30 minutes from Edzell, this cosy holiday cottage is beautifully furnished and decorated. Just an hour drive from Aberdeen and Dundee, or two hours from Edinburgh and Glasgow.
Open-plan living/dining room with wood-burning fire. Kitchen with tiled floor and shower room and toilet.
- The kitchen provides everything you could need, electric cooker, toaster, fridge, dish washer and microwave.
- 1 bedroom: The upstairs leads to the double bedroom containing a double size bed.
- 1 bathroom with a rain shower and WC.
- A sofa bed can be used in the living/dining room.
- Towels are provided, heating is included in the rent.
- Flat screen TV, free wifi.
- Wood-burning stove in the living/dining room (the first basket of logs included). Electricity.
- Welcome pack: wine, fruits, milk, orange juice and sweets.
- Please read terms and conditions For renting House of Mark Cottage.
- Pets are not allowed in the cottage. They must sleep in the car. See terms & conditions.
- No Smoking.